- Full trial payments are paid before the trial by bank transfer or on the day to the artist in cash or card.
- Following a successful trial, 50% deposit is required to secure your wedding date.
- The remaining 50% is normally paid 6 months prior to the wedding day by bank transfer, debit or credit card.
- All payments can be made in Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit card.
- All deposits are non refundable and will be deducted from the final fee.
- All discounted bookings are non refundable.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- 50% Deposit are required to confirm your requested date, you then have up until 6 months prior to your event to pay the remaining balance.
- If your outstanding payment has not been cleared 6 months prior to your event then you can forfeit your requested event dates.
- Cancellations must be made 6 months prior to the event, in order to receive a refund. Please note deposits will not be refunded.
- Date changes can be made at any time of your booking subject to availability, if the new requested date is not available then the above refund policy applies.
- Any bookings that are discounted will need to be paid in full within 5 working days from the day the deposit was paid.
- Any bookings that are discounted are non refundable, you are able to change the date if it is available
- Any bookings with Uzma Yakoob must be paid in full within 5 working days at the time of booking and are non refundable at any given time
- Cancellations and date changes will be subject to availability also by changing any of your services any discounts will be forfeited
These terms must be read before booking any wedding events with Sculpt Beauty. Once bookings are made the above terms apply.
- We to you for all bookings unless requested.
- A travel surcharge may be applicable to journeys that exceed 30 minutes for the artist or if the journey includes toll roads including the congestion charge zone.
- This travel surcharge is normally £10 to cover artist costs, however any surcharge amount will be made very clear to the client as early as possible.
- Please let us know any possible parking issues at your booking venue or any difficult to find venues/postcodes to ensure we are not delayed in reaching you.
- Clients receive a booking form once a booking date has been agreed, if agreed on the day of the trial the deposit will act as a confirmation of booking.
- Reciept of the deposit is confirmation of your booking with Sculpt Beauty.
- Appointment lengths may vary according to the treatment being provided and the client’s needs.
- Any cancellations of a confirmed bookings need to give at least 6 months prior to the event date – this is because in our business make-up artists are booking 6 months to a year in advance.
- All bookings are made through Sculpt Beauty HQ, not directly with any artist. Attempts to book an artist directly and not through Sculpt Beauty may result in cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that Sculpt Beauty need to amend or cancel a booking, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity and do everything possible to arrange a new artist to your satisfaction. Sculpt Beauty reserve the right if necessary to cancel a booking without any liability, however in this eventuality a full refund would be offered should this be of fault of Sculpt Beauty.
- Booking with Uzma Yakoob can be cancelled at last minute notice should there be a discrepancy.
- Should their be changes to bookings with Uzma Yakoob or any of the Sculpt Beauty Make-up Artists, all T’s & C’s apply unless Uzma Yakoob or the Manager chooses to amend bookings to her preference and good will. If for any reason there has been disinformation or dishonesty taking advantage of any good will or changes to bookings, Sculpt Beauty and Uzma Yakoob reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability at short notice.
- All images on this website are copyright and remain the property of Sculpt Beauty.
- Any replication or reproduction of any images of text content from Sculpt Beauty without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
- Sculpt Beauty does not accept liability for any damages or losses beyond that covered by BABTAC insurance. Each artist is responsible for their own liability insurance cover. This cover exists to protect both the artist and the client.
- Records of clients details are stored securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All information held will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party.