MAKE UP ARTIST KIT & PORTFOLIO
When you do a course at the Sculpt Beauty Academy, you will receive a full make-up artist’s professional make-up kit! We believe that becoming a make-up artist can become very expensive, so we take a large portion of this expense away from you and set you up as a professional! You won’t need to buy anything else!
Make-up Artists KIT
- Smoke & Rouge Artists Palette (180 colours)
- Sculpt Beauty Diva Palette (15 colours)
- Smoke & Rouge Gel Eyeliner – Carbon Black
- Smoke & Rouge Flawless Finish Quad Concealer – Dark
- Smoke & Rouge Flawless Finish Quad Concealer – Light
- Smoke & Rouge Flawless Finish Prep & Prime
- Sculpt Beauty Pretty in Pink 23 Piece Brush Set
- Make up Professional Mascara
- Loreal Lipliner – Nude
- Loreal Lipliner – Red
- Foundation Brush
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation x 2
*Kits may vary depending on course and availability
Being a make-up artist can be a fulfilling and lucrative career. However, getting started in this field can be tough because many clients will want to see your work before they’re willing to hire you. Building a portfolio of your work is the first step to getting higher-paying jobs and becoming a successful makeup artist.
At Sculpt Beauty Training Academy we provide you with a photo shoot to kick start your career. During the shoot day, you will learn how to work with professional models and photographers, learn to choreograph, work under pressure and organise a shoot, and also how to style. This is a very important part of the course as it will probably be the first time you get a real feel to how it feels to work as a make up artist and what is expected of you.