- Call us on +44 (0)203 302 3553, email us on email@example.com with your event dates, location and time you need to be ready by.
- If your booking date and time is available, you then need to provide us with your full details including Full Name, Telephone Number, Email Address and Home Address. A consultant will contact you to dicuss your requirements over the phone and discuss a consultation and trial if required. We shall then send out a deposit request & course booking form to you by email.
- Deposits are to be made via bank transfer, amount varies depending on the course you choose to do. The amount which will need to be deposited will be written on your deposit form with full instructions and our bank details. You will also need to send back the bridal booking form by post in the self addressed stamped envelope provided. You will be emailed a receipt as proof of purchase. Please note that deposits are non refundable.
- Once you’ve made your deposit as instructed on the deposit request form, your wedding booking will then be secured and guaranteed, and a confirmation will be sent out to you respectively.
- The balance of your booking will need to be 6 months prior to your event date.
– Your chosen Stylist/Artist will contact you before your event date to discuss any last minute changes (hair colour etc) you may have had.
Read Full Terms & Conditions here